Assam PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Hello, jobseekers we have great news for you, Assam Public Service Commission has recently released Assam PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for 786 vacancies. The commission is going to appoint best candidates for the job of Medical & Health Officer Under health and family welfare, isn’t it a great opportunity for the aspirants who are eligible for this job and wants to work in government sector? Candidates must Apply APSC MO 786 Jobs 2016 as soon as possible because the application forms submitted after the last date shall not be considered.
Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications from the willing and eligible aspirants on or before 30th July 2016 by post but before apply for the job aspirants must check all the details and eligibility criteria of the recruitment. All the information is provided here, read this page until the end.
APSC Medical Officer 786 Vacancies
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Type of Declaration||Assam PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016|
|Name of the Post||Medical & Health Officer|
|Number of the Post||786|
|Last Date for Application Submission||30th July 2016|
Number of the posts
|Posts reserved for PWD(Person With Disability)||Posts reserved for RFW(reserve for Women)||Total Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The aspirants must check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying, the applications of the applicants who don’t meet the eligibility criteria will be disqualified so it is a good idea to check whether you are eligible for the post or not.
The minimum Qualification is MBBS degree from a recognized university and registered Assam Medical Council.
The minimum age of the applicants who wants to apply for the job is 21 years and maximum age is 3 years on 03rd March 2016. Age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category.
Scale of Pay
The selected candidates will get a handsome salary of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with a grade pay of Rs. 5400\- with other allowance.
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
In the case of the number of application is large then.
- The commissions will either shortlist the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying the academic examination.
- Or the commission will short list the candidates by holding screening test(multiple choice objective type written examination)
How to Apply for Assam PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The mode of application submission is offline; applicants may follow the process given as follow to apply
- First of all, visit the official website that is www.apsc.nic.in. Direct links are also given at the bottom of this webpage.
- Download the recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form and fill the information which is asked carefully and paste a recent passport sized photograph properly.
- Attached all the required documents and send it to the officials before the last date.
The Commission’s Office,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Guwahati – 781022,
|Date Of Advertisement||12th July 2016|
|Last Date Of Application Submission||30th July 2016|
|Date Of Examination||Upcoming Shortly|