AP Police Admit Card 2016
The selection department of Andhra Pradesh Police is all set to release AP Police Admit Card 2016 on their official website in upcoming days for the candidates who have applied for the post of Constable and Jail Warder.
All the applicants who have applied for the job from 3rd August 2016 to 14th September 2016 may download the hall ticket from the official web portal before some days of examination, read this article until the end to know all about exam pattern and test dates.
|Name of the Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Type of Declaration||AP Police Admit Card 2016|
|Name of Vacancies||Constable Warder and Other Posts|
|Date of the Preliminary Examination||16th October 2016 (Sunday) 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Hall ticket Status||Available 10 days Before the date of test|
AP Police Constable Warder Hall Ticket 2016
The date of the examination has been released, as per the officials the career test if going to be scheduled on 16th October 2016. All the aspirants are advised to do serious preparation as the exam date is coming near.
Andhra Pradesh Police PET, PMT Call Letter 2016
The candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination shall be called for PMT and PST, to attend the test Call letter is needed which is going to be released on the main website before some days of examination.
The selection will be based on the following
- Preliminary Written Test
In the examination, there will be only one paper of three hours and cover 200 multiple choice questions of 200 marks.
- PET (physical Efficiency Test)
In PET (physical Efficiency Test) applicants have to qualify in the test like Jump, and Run etc.
- Main Written Examination
The main test will be conducted of 100 questions for the vacancies.
Minimum cutoff marks for prelims and written test is as follow in the table.
|Name of the Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
How to Download AP Police Admit Card 2016
- Go to the official website and that is www.appolice.gov.in, you may also click on the direct link on the bottom of this article.
- Click on the recruitment notification given on the home page.
- Click on the hall ticket Section and search and click on the admit card for the post of constable.
- Fill all the information which is asked like name, registration number, etc in the right given boxes.
- Press enter or click on the submit button, your call letter shall be appeared on the screen of your device, download it.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket and keep it safe.
- Don’t forget to carry it to the examination venue.
The Call letter can be downloaded from the Official Website.