AP PGECET Notification 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the authority which is ready to announce the exam conduction procedure according to the AP PGECET Notification 2017. The examination is to be conducted at various pre-selected exam centres. Those who want to take part in this entrance exam must know the AP PGECET Entrance Exam Date 2017 so to have an idea when the examination is to be conducted. The candidates have to be the first to know if they are under the required eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification. You have to fill up the AP PGECET Application Form 2017 also to know if the candidates who want to apply is under the required eligibility criteria or not. For this purpose, you have downloaded the official notification. The better thing it would be for the interested candidates if they read all the information from this page.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is going to hold a state level entrance which is called as Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET). The candidates, after applying for this entrance exam and qualifying the same, get admission into various Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy courses or programs. The candidates who wish to be the first to get admission in such courses in AP should check out AP PGECET Notification 2017 and then check all information given in it to know if you are eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Entrance Exam Date 2017
If you want to know the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Entrance Exam Date, then you should know the same by checking this page which is given for the convenience of the candidates. According to the officially released exam date, we see that the examination has been scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 2017 a lot of interested candidates who want to take part in this exam are curiously looking for the AP PGECET Exam Date 2017. Once the exam dates are released, we will mention them here on this page.
AP PGECET Application Form 2017
Without applying through the AP PGECET Application Form 2017, no one can take participation in this entrance exam unless they will up the online application form which is available t the official website of the authority. The candidates, who are interested in applying, should apply before the closing date and after the starting date. The information dates are well settled below.
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The candidates who are interested should have completed their B.Tech or B.E with at least 50% marks (for General Category) or 45% marks (for SC/ST category) from a recognized University.
- 12th class with 50% marks in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
- To get admission in M.Pharmacy, they must have cleared B.Pharma from Medical Council of India.
There is no age limit for this examination.
As per the news, we see that General category candidates have to pay Rs.500/– and reserved ones have to pay Rs.250/-.
Those who get enough marks in the examination will be selected.
Last Date to Apply: April 2017
Exam Date: May 2017
Result Declaration: June 2017
Steps to fill up AP PGECET Application Form 2017
- First, you have to reach the official web portal which is, “appgecet.org”
- On reaching the homepage, check the Brochure and read the given instructions carefully before applying.
- After that, you have to go through the terms and conditions properly.
- Then, you have to follow the link to apply.
- After that, fill up the application form via the suitable mode.
- Upload all required documents and then also pay the required fee.
- Finally, you have to submit the application form and then take the printout of the same for further reference.
So, those who want to apply for AP PGECET Notification 2017 can follow the links below to know more about the same. For any query, please comment below and we will try our best to resolve. Stay connected with Gojobsx.in.
Please visit Official Website for more information.