AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research has released AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 for appointing 146 Directorate Posts such as; Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman, Technician, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Work Assistant, Security Guard. Interested applicants who want to apply for AMD Hyderabad Notification 2016 fill your form before on 22.02.2016.
The eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees details, pay scale, and selection process for all departments has been given below. So interested aspirants please check all details properly and fill your form. The starting date for this notification is 30.01.2016 and the last date for these vacancies is 22.02.2016.
Every year Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research department released lots of notification for the job watchers. Now this year it has been again dispatching the AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 advertisement so applicants must read this add and fill your form with the required documents.
AMD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research
Category: Telangana Govt. Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Name of the Post: Technical Officer/Technician Jobs
Total Posts: 146 Posts
Official Website: www.amd.gov.in
Name of the Post:
|Stenographer- II & III||10|
|Upper Division Clerk||17|
|Work Assistant A||26|
Post Wise Detail Vacancies:
Posts in department wise
|No. Of Posts|
|Technical Officer-C (Physics)||02|
|Technical Officer-C (Computer Science)||01|
|Technical Officer-C (Drilling)||04|
|Technical Officer-C (Civil)||01|
|Technical Officer-C (Chemistry)||04|
|Scientific Assistant-B (Drilling)||03|
|Scientific Assistant-B (Survey)||07|
|Scientific Assistant-B (Electrical)||02|
|Technician-B (Drilling / Diesel / Auto Mech.)||19|
|Technician-B (Book Binder)||01|
|Technician-B (Data Entry)||03|
|Upper Division Clerk||17|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||25|
Eligibility Criteria for AMD Notification 2016
The educational qualification for this notification is mentioned given below:
- For Technical Officer-C post required qualification is M.Sc. (Master of Science) & B.E./B.Tech In Related Discipline.
- For Scientific Assistant-B: applicant must complete Diploma.
- For Draughtsman-B1: contenders must complete SSC / 10th standard passed with minimum 60% marks and Trade Certificate (I.T.I/NCVT)
- For Technician- B: SSC / 10th standard passed with minimum 60% marks and Trade Certificate (I.T.I/NCVT)
- For Stenographer- II & III: the qualification for this post is SSC / 10th standard or equivalent
- For Upper Division Clerk: A Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of a Recognized University or equivalent with an Aggregate of 50% marks.
- For Driver: SSC / 10th standard pass.
- For Work Assistant A: for this post applicant must possess SSC / 10th standard pass.
- For Security Guard: applicants must complete 10th standard.
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Age limit for this notification is mentioned below so all applicant check age details and fill your form.
- For technician age, limit should be maximum 25 years.
- For Scientific Assistant, age limit should be maximum 30 years.
- Remaining all posts age limit should be maximum 27 years.
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation has been defined by the organization in the official notification are given below.
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
The pay scale for different posts are defines given below:
- Technical Officer- PB-3: After the selection process applicants earn Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay per month.
- Scientific Assistant, Draughtsman-B1 – PB-2: 9300-Rs. 34800+Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay.
- Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Work Assistant A, Security Guard – PB-1: Applicants get the pay scale of this post Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+Rs. 2000/- Grade Pay.
- Driver- PB-1: After the completion of process candidate earns Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay.
Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected based on performance in Physical Endurance test/ written test/ Stenography test/ Practical examination/ Trade test/ Interview. So all interested applicants will start the preparation for the examination.
For Technical Officer-C applicants can pay 250/- application fees. For Scientific Assistant-B, Draughtsman-B, Stenographer- II & III applicants can pay 150/- application fees. For the post of Technician- B, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Work Assistant A, Security Guard applicants can pay 100/- application fees.
AMD Hyderabad Vacancies 2016
Steps to Apply Online:
- For apply online applicants firstly log in with the valid id.
- Then Candidates need to visit the website www.amd.gov.in.
- Go to Updates and click on the suitable link.
- Select the desired Post and Click Online Application.
- Fill all the required information in the application form.
- Must Recheck the application details before submit.
- Take print out of online application and save the hard copy for future reference.
Starting date for apply online: 30.01.2016
Last date for apply online: 22.02.2016
For more details applicants look out these links.
For apply online AMD application form