Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016
Air India Limited has recently released recruitment notification for 415 posts of Senior Pilot and invited offline applications from the candidates who want to work in this Panel. The aspirants must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before applying, eligible candidates may apply on or before 01st August 2016. You will find all the information regarding Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016 here and direct links are also given here.
Air India Pilot Vacancies Short Details
|Name of Organization||Air India Limited|
|Type of Declaration||Air India Pilot Recruitment 2016|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Pilot Trainee|
|Number of the Post||415 Vacancies|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Eligibility Criteria Air India Pilot Jobs 2016
The eligibility criteria for the candidates who want to apply is given as follow
Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized University
Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
Upper age limit for the post is 40 years for General Category, 43 for OBC, 45 years for SC/ST. age relaxation for Ex-serviceman will be given as per rules.
Candidates Have to send a demand draft of rupees 3000/-(not applicable for SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman) in favor of Air India Limited payable at Delhi, with the application form.
The applicants shall get a salary of Rs.25000/- per month during training. After completion of training, the candidate will appoint for a pilot on fixed term contract for a period of 5 years and will get a handsome salary of Rs. 80,000/- per month with other allowance.
The eligible applicants must attend the Psychometric Test. The aspirants who qualify in Psychometric Test will be required to attend the Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) on A-320 Simulator at Central Training Establishment, Air India Limited, Hyderabad. The cost of Simulator Check is 25000/- will be payable by the applicant. The selection of the candidate will be based on the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in SPAC.
Instructions to Apply
The candidates have to send their send applications along with a passport sized photo duly pasted and with a demand draft to the following address-
General Manager (Personnel),
AirIndia Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Aspirants also required to attached attested photocopies of documents in support of their
- Date of Birth
- Educational/ Technical Qualification
- Caste Certificate (applicable for SC/ST/OBC)
The applicants must note that, the envelope must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2) WITH A-320 ENDORSEMENT.
How to apply for Air India Pilot Vacancies 2016
- Go to the official website which is www.airindia.in and click on the career section on the home page.
- Download the recruitment notification and read carefully.
- Download the application form format given in the career section.
- Send typed and signed application form with passport sized photograph duly pasted to the address given above with attested photocopies of required documents and with a demand draft of Rs Three Thousand only.
Last date to Apply: 1st August 2016