AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
Once more the all India institute of medical science has recently released a recruitment notification of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 to fill the empty posts of 1212 Staff Nurse Jobs for public health nurse, technical nurse, technical assistant and much more. The aspirant who is waiting for the government service in AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancies can able to apply via online mode. Candidate can easily grab this opportunity that has complete his 10th 12th and graduation from any recognized institute or university and be a part of this examination.
The AIIMS Bhubaneswar has invited again with the online application forms to the entire interested and eligible contender to fill up the various vacancies in there all branches which are located in local area and Odessa. All eligible aspirants who complete their education from B.sc/ medical science and diploma from any recognized university or institute are able to apply for AIIMS Medical Science Recruitment. You can download the official notification and also collect all the details regarding this job vacancy from here too as like eligibilities, age limit selection and much more.
Main Details Regarding AIIMS 1212 Staff Nurse Job Notification
- Name of department: all Indian Institute Of Medical Science.
- News About: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
- Total numbers of posts: 1212 vacancy.
- Name of vacancy: Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant And Much More.
- Job category: Medical Jobs.
- Application mode: Online.
- Location of job: Bhubaneswar
- Official link: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Application starting date: 5th May 2017.
- Closing date of apply online: 28th June 2017.
Posts wise vacancies
- Public Health Nurse: 01 post
- Staff Nurse Grade-I: 127 posts
- Staff Nurse Grade-II: 800 posts
- Maternity & Child Welfare Officer: 01 post
- TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant: 02 posts
- CSSD Technician: 06 posts
- Technical Officer: 09 posts
- Technical Assistant: 64 posts
- Technician (Nuclear Medicine): 01 post
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I: 15 posts
- Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II: 02 posts
- Audiometry Technician (ENT): 01 posts
- Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist: 01 post
- Technical Officer (Opthal) (Refractionist): 04 posts
- Electro Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Technical Officer (Dental):04 posts
- Physiotherapist: 02 posts
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 04 posts
- Occupational Therapist: 02 posts
- Technician Prosthetic & Orthotic: 01 post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 post
- Dietician: 12 posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Grade I: 15 posts
- Medico Social Worker: 03 posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 posts
- Vocation Counselor: 01 post
- Health Educator: 01 post
- Medical Record Officer: 04 posts
- Laundry Manager: 01 posts
- Warden (Hostel Warden): 03 posts
- Lady Hostel Warden: 02 posts
- Librarian Grade-I 01 posts
- Librarian Grade-III: 04 posts
- Bio-Medical Engineer: 01 post
- PACS Administrator: 01 post
- Gas Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Engineer (A/C&R): 01 post
- Junior Engineer (A/C&R): 04 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical):04 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil):06 posts
- Junior Accounts Officer: 04 posts
- Chief Cashier: 01 post
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 02 posts
- Office Assistant: 43 posts
- Legal Assistant: 01 posts
- Reception Officer: 02 posts
- Transport Supervisor: 01 posts
- Assistant Security Officer: 01 posts
- Private Secretary: 05 posts
- Personal Assistant: 06 posts
- Assistant Stores Officer: 01 post
- Store Keeper: 20 posts
- Hindi Officer: 01 post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 03 post
Capable Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs
A candidate who willing to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs must have a look at these capable criteria’s.
The job aspirant should have completed his or her B.sc and diploma from any recognized university to apply for AIIMS jobs.
Age limit for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
Candidate age should be in between 21 to 35 years as per the government rules and norms. The age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category which is OBC 03 years, SC/ ST 05 and PWD candidate has 10 years.
Job aspirants, who belong to general category, will have to pay 1000 rupees to the fee amount and the female or SC/ ST candidates have no need to pay any fee.
Applicable will be selected through the written examination and personal interview.
Apply Process of AIIMS Medical Science Recruitment
- The interested aspirant may visit official portal.
- Now you may read the official advertisement.
- Open the direct link of application and fill it by requiring formalities as your name, date of birth, permanent address etc.
- Recheck all your details and submit the application form
- Make the online payment by your debit and credit card.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.