AHD Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016
Animal Husbandry, Dairying Department of Tamil Nadu is going to hire the eligible candidates through AHD Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 written examination and Interview. Interested applicants can Apply Online against Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Jobs 2016 for several Posts.
To become part of the AHD Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016, applicants must visit the official website and fill the application form. The starting for applying online is under process and released shortly. Hurry up guys and fill the application form. If you are worrying to see the Eligible criteria then you don’t want to worry now because in below section we are going to mention the full details regarding eligible criteria.
Number of Posts: Several
Application Ending Date: Soon Updated
Details for Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2016
Essential Qualification: Those candidates who had completely their 10th/ Matric or equivalent examination with Diploma in Livestock Development Assistant course from any unrecognized board or institution.
Age Limit: Interested aspirants must not be below 18 years and not more than 30 years
Pay Scale: Final selected candidates will get a very good salary scale i.e. Rs. 4800-10000+GP Rs.1400/- To Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs.2400/-
Selection Criteria: The process of selection is all same as all competitive examination such as on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Good news for those candidates who are thinking to become part of the above mention recruitment that application fee is not applicable for any category.
The process to apply for the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Jobs 2016, online is the only process, so applicants without wasting their time if there are eligible then apply and submit their application form before closing date.
For candidate’s convenience, we provide contact no through which candidates can directly contact to the authority.
Steps to Apply Online AHD Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants who want to apply for Tamil Nadu recruitment they must go through the online mode by visiting official site of organization i.e. www.tn.gov.in
- On home page what’s new section is visible at left side.
- After that, select “the suitable link for applying online,
- Then click on the particular link.
- Now fill up the application form with required details.
- Afterward, upload the recently scanned photo and signature along with the application.
- At last press “Submit” button after that take a print out of system generated form
Then Apply through visiting the Official Link